A. MENARINI Diagnostics SASU belongs to the MENARINI GROUP which was founded in Italy in 1886. Today, the Menarini Pharmaceutical Group employs close to 16.600 people and has a world-wide turnover in excess of 3,2 billion Euro.
A. Menarini Diagnostics SASU, founded in 1976, is a European-wide organization with a Headquarters in Florence and a network of ten affiliates in the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK
A. MENARINI Diagnostics France was founded in 1992 in Rungis near Paris as distributors of IVD and MD products and currently employs approximately 56 people, dedicated to marketing, sales, after-sales service, and customer care activities with the main goal customer satisfaction and Diagnostic.
A. MENARINI Diagnostics France is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard for the Distribution and After Sales Service of reagents and instruments for in Vitro Diagnostics and/or Self Testing and has actively chosen to operate in the following strategic areas:
- Diabetes (self testing & laboratory systems)
- Urinalysis (sediment)
- Haematology (ESR, cell counting).
- Immunology (immunohistochemistry, autoimmunity).
- Cell Pathology (Cytology)
- Imagery (immunohistochemistry, autoimmunity).
- Point-of-Care Testing
and their main product lines are:
- Hb 9210: HbA1c analyzer
- B-Analyst: Hba1c analyzer fort POCT
- Netcare: a software for Laboratory management and control of Point of Care testing (POCT)
- SediMax: a fully automated urinary sediment analyser
- Mindray: a complete product line for cell counting
- Diesse: an automatic system for measuring Erythro Sedimentation Rate (ESR).
- Zenit: a complete range of instruments, software and reagents for autoimmunity
- Navigo: Automated slide scanner for smart digital pathology
- Curetis: Instrument and Reagents for the Identification of Pathogens and Antibiotic Resistance
- Glucofix Premium: Glycemia and Ketonemia meter for the measurement of glucose and β-hydroxybutyrate on whole blood
- Glucofix Tech: a state of the art potentiometric system for self-testing of glucose levels in whole blood
Certificate ISO 9001v2015 date 2019-2022: