VES-MATIC CUBE 200
The Ves-Matic Cube 200 is a benchtop designed and programmed to determine the sedimentation rate one hour on primary EDTA tubes used on the automated hematology laboratory; sample loading, continuous type (random access) is done with racks Account blood cells.
Bidirectional connection Query type allows, thanks to the positive sample identification (bar code reader internal), sort the tubes for which VS is to be performed by removing the racks and putting them in a chain analysis. The Cube VesMatic homogenized 15 times by turning the sample and a first optical measurement of the level of blood through the labels is carried out. 20 minutes later, a second optical reader measure this time the level of sedimentation. Three matrices calculations interpret two readings, is then extrapolated to 1 hour and finally adjusted to the temperature at which the analysis was performed. (Nomogram Manley). The results are then printed and sent to the LIS. The tubes are finally deposited and graded on a rack.
- VS performed 25 min of EDTA primary tube. (Sedimentation 20 min).
- Readings of the level of sedimentation through the tube labels.
- Charging racks of automatic hematology (Sysmex XE Compatible / XT, Siemens Advia, Beckman Coulter LH750 / LH780 / DXH 800 ABX Pentra).
- Continuous loading. Random access.
- No sample taken. No waste. No maintenance.
- Query type bidirectional connection.
- Standardized method correlated with the manual method Westergren.
- VS 190 / hour.
- Management of CQI (2 levels).
- Screen 800 x 600 color TFT touchscreen.
- Backup patient outcomes and CQI (10 000 former results).
- Code Readers for internal and external bar.
- Programmable automatic Repasse.
- Dimensions: H 680 mm W 650 mm D 690 mm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Power supply: 220/240 V + 10% 50 Hz 265 VA.
Standards: IEC 61010-1 (2001-11 Ed.)
CAN / CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-04 (Ed. 2004-07)
UL61010-1 (Ed. 2004-07)
EMC: IEC EN 61326 (2004-08 Ed.)
- Protection: Class 1