VES-MATIC CUBE 30
The Ves-Matic Cube 30 is a benchtop analyzer designed and programmed to determine the sedimentation rate one hour on primary EDTA tubes used on the automated hematology laboratory. The loading of samples per set of tubes 1 to 30 is carried out manually in a specific rack.
Bidirectional connection Query type allows, thanks to the positive sample identification (bar code reader internal), sort the tubes for which VS is due. The stirred VesMatic Cube samples and a first optical measurement of the level of blood through the labels is carried out. 15 minutes later, a second measurement time that evaluates the level of sedimentation. Three matrices calculations interpret two readings, is then extrapolated to 1 hour and finally adjusted to the temperature at which the analysis was performed. (Manley Nomogram). The results are then printed and sent to SIL series.
- VS performed 34 min of EDTA primary tube. (Sedimentation 15 min).
- Readings of the level of sedimentation through the tube labels.
- Load series of 1-30 samples.
- No sample taken. No waste. No maintenance.
- Query type bidirectional connection.
- Standardized method correlated with the manual method Westergren.
- VS 50 / hour.
- Management of CQI (2 levels).
- Monochrome 240 x 128.
- Backup patient outcomes and CQI (last 6 series).
- Code Readers internal bars.
- Dimensions: H 350 mm W 510 mm D 500 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Power supply: 110/230 V 50/60 Hz 65 VA.
- Standards: IEC 61010-1 (2001-11 Ed.)
CAN / CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-04 (Ed. 2004-07)
UL61010-1 (Ed. 2004-07)
EMC: IEC EN 61326 (2004-08 Ed.)
- Protection: Class 1